The majority of the Pebble Developer Retreat 2015 presentation videos are now live. If you didn’t get to attend the retreat in person, watching these great talks by Team Pebble members is the next best thing. Now playing:
- Creating Pebble Apps for Aplite, Basalt, and Chalk by Kevin Conley
- Pebble Graphics by Matt Hungerford
- Voice on Pebble by Andrew Stapleton
- PebbleKit iOS 3.0 by Marcel Jackwerth
- Best Use Cases for Timeline by Jon Barlow
- Data Analytics and Pebble by Jack Chai
- waf wscript and Your Pebble App by Cherie Williams
Stay tuned for the rest of the videos, which we will announce as soon as they are available. Alternatively, keep an eye on the YouTube playlist to know even sooner!
Speaking of Dictation…
Find out more about the Pebble Dictation API in our latest blog post – Nuance Brings Pebble The Freedom Of Speech. Community figure Jon Barlow’s first blog outing covers both the high-level API and nitty gritty inner workings of the Dictation API – a great read for all developers!